I’ve always had really weird dreams, but never blogged about them – too personal??? This blog could be made up entirely of my dreams which are always way more exciting/stranger than my real life. In the 90s I used to keep a dream diary, but ended up stopping when I started going out with Dave.
The picture above relates to my dreams last night.
• Looking at thousands of metal pins (gold & silver) that were used to mark the birth of a new child. This is where I saw some pins similar to ones I have (in real life) that I don’t remember where they came from.
• Nazi’s invading my grandparent’s backyard.
The night before’s dream included:
• a secret gelato shop
• a guy from school (who I recently became facebook friends with) who ends up pashing a mean girl from school. I am really annoyed by this because I know he is married.
• a girl from school who was bawling and distraught.
• driving past a group of people wearing matching red jackets